Meet the Owners!
The Horn Family (Kyle, Meagan, Karson (10), Lily (7), and Bear (15) are lifelong Central Ohio natives and Buckeye fans! Kyle is a mechanical engineer and Meagan has been a special education teacher for 10+ years. Karson and Lily attend Pleasant Elementary where they are involved in a myriad of activities ranging from football to dance.
Having a passion for the special needs community, Meagan has always dreamed of expanding her involvement beyond school. A franchise opportunity has made those dreams a reality! The Horn Family is excited to work with local families and agencies to provide a fun experience with We Rock the Spectrum
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination